SABnzbd fans will want to grab the latest release of the popular Usenet client. SABnzbd continues to grow with over five and a half million downloads to date. Their latest 0.7.10 release will push it even higher. SAB fans will want to grab 0.7.10 for the new features and bug fixes. Those new to the Usenet browser can grab a copy by visiting sabnzbd.org. They support Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, Unix and BSD. All versions are free downloads.
Here’s a list of features and big fixes in SABnzbd 0.7.10:
- Try to repair rar/par sets with obfuscated (scrambled) names
- Display next RSS scan moment in Cfg->RSS
- Disable obsolete newzbin bookmark readout
- Show speed when downloading in Forced mode while paused
- Plush History icons repair and unpack were swapped
- Reset “today” byte counters at midnight even when idle
- An email about a failed should say that the download failed
- Report errors coming from fully encrypted rar files
- Accept %fn (as well as %fn.%ext) as end parameter in sorting strings.
Grab the latest SABnzbd 0.7.10 and enjoy. Check out their setup guides for help configuring the client in Windows, Mac or Linux. They offer a forum to answer questions and discuss ideas for future releases. Congratulations to the SABnzbd team as they continue to grow over 5.5 million downloads. Don’t forget to check out the add-ons as well. The web-based client being open source has led to some really nice additions.